At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
What will be the main duties
- Sale of quality vehicles after the end of operating leasing (B2C)
- Sale of financial services (insurance, financing, extended guarantee…)
- Monitoring and further development of sales-related financial services
- Evaluation of sales statistics, administration, records, reporting
What should the best candidate have
- Knowledge and interest in the automotive market, including the used vehicle market
- Knowledge and orientation in the offer of financial services
- Very good communication and business skills
- Native Czech speaker
- Knowledge of English - min. Intermediate
- relevant experience in the same position or similar position in another company
What we offer
- Stable and employee friendly company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Employee benefits such as a Cafeteria benefit system, a contribution towards a pension plan, meal contribution, 5 weeks of holidays + additional sick days off and more
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding’s, sports and social events
- Attractive work environment in new showroom CarNext.com, Praha-Vestec
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility so our customers can focus on what’s next.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.