02. Growing our business profitably
We aim to capture the accelerated growth in the Car-as-a-Service market by delivering digital services at digital cost levels, leveraging our industry-leading NGDA approach.
For example, within the International/Corporate segment, a key focus is on developing strategic fleet partnerships with some of the world’s largest corporations, supported by digital platforms that provide customers with maximum control and significant efficiency benefits. Other key actions in the International/ Corporate segment include:
- Enhancing our global LCV approach to capitalise on the growth in last-mile delivery and service fleets
- Continuing to roll out our popular ‘full package’ EV solution, which includes home and office charging
- Introducing new products and services in our Insurance & Damage Handling and Repairs, Maintenance & Tyres (RMT) businesses
- Expanding our offering in flexible leasing and used car leasing
Our digital strategy is also fundamental to growing our SME and Private Lease businesses, where market penetration rates are lower, but growing fast. We use a direct digital sales and service approach via Digital Showrooms, as well as strategic partnerships with OEMs, financial institutions, mobility providers and dealer networks.